Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lots to share


Ok, well, I have lots of pictures and lots to tell you, so I think I'm just going to break everything down into several different entries.

First up, the Wakefield missions conference has come and gone, and we got to share with a lot of people our passion and heart for missions, as well as what MAF is doing to accomplish the work of Christ around the world. It's been so good to be back where I grew up and see so many old friends and familiar faces. It's been a while and I have a lot of catching up to do. Each night we got a whole hour to share what we will be doing with MAF in Africa, and answer all the questions that go along with that. It's particularly meaningful to my church family here because they have been supporting my cause for over six years now, helping to pay for my training at Moody, and now through MAF. They have been a big part of my life and decision to become a missionary, and we're thrilled to have them serve with us in DRC!

We're now at 27% of our monthly support, and 14% of our outgoing fund. Give God the glory due His name!

No comments: