Thursday, February 26, 2009

Down For The Count

Well, at least I was. I'm feeling much better now. According to Nurse Joy, I had a case of the flu, and boy am I glad that's over! Cough, ache, sleep, drink, sleep, cough, blow nose...it seemed like it was never going to end! Today is much better though, things are looking up! The sun is shining, it's nice and warm outside, birds are singing, it feels like the first warm spring day after a really cold winter. Anyway, I wanted to share this link with you, it paints a great picture of where Joy and I will be serving with MAF, what their impact is, what the current situation is, and who MAF is partnering with to bring the Gospel to these people. You can find this info at:

http://www.maf.org/congo_edrc

Or, you can find it by clicking on the "Mission Aviation Fellowship" link on the left side of this page. Then find the map of Africa and click on "more info EDRC." Clear as mud?

No comments: