Monday, February 2, 2009

Closer and Closer

February 9th is coming up real quick! We're still at 52%, hoping and praying we get invited to the spring training session...me especially, I haven't flown in over 6 months now, and I'm really starting to develop an itch that needs some scratching! Joy and I have been thoroughly enjoying our time traveling and visiting with so many folks. It's been really fun and such a wonderful time of building relationships. And, in a way, it has been reminding us where our passions are, and that is with people. Airplanes are fun and exciting, and flying is even better, but spending time with people, caring for people, serving people, and building relationships is really what it's all about. I'm reminded of the three foundational pillars Moody Aviation stands on: Servanthood, Integrity, and Excellence.

No comments: