Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old School

Sorry, no pictures today. I'm writing from Lynden, Washington, amidst the busy schedule here. We've met with lots of people and family here already, and tomorrow I think we're heading home after speaking in a local church. The East Coast is on our mind a lot now as we're starting to shift gears and prepare to head out there for six weeks. We're trying to think ahead and fill our weekdays with catching up and meeting with people, so if any of you eastcoasters actually read this, give me a call or shoot me an email so we can get together sometime! Our weekends are starting to fill up with churches and other big meetings, but our weekdays are still relatively open. We're excited; I think I am a little more than Joy is. I haven't been back in quite a while, so it will be fun to back on home turf again! Look out Maryland, here we come....

No comments: