Thursday, March 20, 2008

Taking Matters Into Our Own Hands

The overhaul company seems to be dragging their feet in getting out to fix our 206, so another pilot and I decided to fly up to Lynden and fix it ourselves. We didn't have a whole lot of time, but did get the broken part off, and all we need to do now is install the new part, make sure it works, and then it will be up and running again! We're planning on flying up again tomorrrow to finish the job and ferry it back to Vancouver. The good news is that I have 394 hours, so by the end of this week I should reach my goal of 400 hours. After I get 400 hours, I probably won't fly much simply because it is so expensive. Sorry I still don't have any pictures to show, I keep forgetting my camera. I'm determined to bring it tomorrow so you can get a better understanding of the situation I've been talking about!

No comments: