Friday, March 7, 2008

Back To Normal

Well, I'm feeling much better than I was this time last week. Seems like the medicine is working. I haven't done any flying since getting back from Great Falls on Sunday; doctor says wait 7-10 days before going up again to give my ears a chance to heal up. I'm itching to get back into the air though. I worked this week at Hillsboro, and then fixed some problems on our Servant Wings fleet, and went to Praise team practice last night. Life doesn't seem to slow down a whole lot even when you want a break.
Well, here's one from the archives! Yep, that's me, providing quality entertainment! This was one of several "shows" I played guitar in at Moody Chicago. When I could find the spare time, I loved playing guitar and hanging out with some incredible friends.

No comments: