1. Resignation--this pilot gives up easily when problems arise and things don't go as planned.
2. Anti-Authority--this pilot tends to not heed advice and constructive criticism from other pilots.
3. Impulsivity--this pilot makes decisions and acts on them without thinking them through properly.
4. Invulnerability--this pilot is invincible, nothing bad will ever happen to him.
5. Macho--this pilot knows it all and can handle anything, and isn't afraid of showing it off to everyone else.
Or, to summarize in the words of my private pilot instructor, "Bad things don't happen, and if they do, they'll never happen to me, but if for some strange reason it does happen to me, it surely couldn't be as bad as they make it out to be, and if it is as bad as they say, then there's nothing I can do about it anyway."
I'll leave it to those who know me to figure out which ones I struggle with. Suffice it to say that I have a real "winning" combo. And I do struggle with these on a daily basis, that's why there are rules and regulations we follow to keep us safe.
|Prospects aren't looking too good|
|Mouth open, fighting back!|