Saturday, May 22, 2010

7 Month Pictures


Actually, I'm just about 8 months old now, but mommy and daddy took all these pictures a few weeks ago.  We went for a really long walk because it was so nice outside.  They took me to a huge park where I got to swing and play in the grass!  They showed me dandelions, and a big place where water goes called a river.  It was so much fun!  I can't tell you how happy I am that it's nice outside now; there's so much to do and see!

I'm working on crawling right now too.  It's really hard, but I've almost got it down!  Mommy and daddy have been working hard to finish up the rest of their schoolwork and have been sending lots of emails to people, asking them if they want to join our team so we can go to Africa and help the people there.  They say we're really close to meeting our goal, if we only had about 25 people who could give $25 a month, we could go!

No comments: