Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing



Not much happening this week. Joy and I are both looking forward to the weekend; we're not sure yet what we're going to do with our long weekend, but we'll think of something. Flying and camping are always a possibility. On Sunday we actually got to fly out to some of the grass airstrips we drove to last weekend. Other than that, it's been work, work, work. The 206 engine still isn't here (hence the title); it's unofficially scheduled to go back on next weekend.

Servant Wing's 206 served for many years in Venezuela. Once it reached 10,000 hours of service, it was sent back to the states for use here. Now it belongs to members of Servant Wings. Using this airplane will help prepare me for my technical flight evaluation with MAF next spring.

Since I've been talking about 206's the last couple weeks, here's one of Moody's 206's in action. Right after I graduated, I rented the airplane and took Joy out for a picnic lunch...enjoy!

No comments: