Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar




It was a little hard to concentrate on my work today...the Navy's Blue Angels are in town, practicing for their upcoming shows this weekend. They made a terrible racket along with P-47 "Jugs," A-10 "Warthogs," and the C-130 "Hercules." My ears are still ringing from the noise of the jets, and I don't really remember what I worked on today. I'm sure it was the usual though...change some brake linings, inspect the airframe, change the oil, eat lunch and do it all over again. Tomorrow the Blue Angels will perform a full "practice show" while I'm trying to dutifully earn my paycheck, but I just can't help peeking out the hangar door every now and then.
I'll hopefully get to do some more flying this weekend at the Northwest Mission Fly-In. Many mission organizations and training schools will be in attendance, including Moody Aviation. So I'll get to see some of my old buddies and flight instructors. Should be interesting...it always is.

No comments: