Saturday, July 18, 2009

Road Trip!!

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving with my brother to drive out to Ohio. Joy leaves Tuesday morning, and hopefully we'll meet in Ohio the same day. My itinerary is:

Sunday: Ontario, CA ===> Albuquerque, NM

Monday: Albuquerque, NM ===> Tulsa, OK

Tuesday: Tulsa, OK ===> Springboro, OH

I'm hoping to take some pictures and video along the way and share the trip with you. Pray that we have a safe trip out there, and that Joy will have a good flight. We'll be in Ohio for about a week and a half, and then we have another road trip from there to New Jersey where we will be speaking in a Sunday morning church service. From there we will make the trip up to Sherbrooke, Quebec. That's a lot of traveling and a lot of changes in the next few weeks! Thanks for your prayers!!
And just for your viewing pleasure, here's a picture I took of Santa Barbara from the pier.

No comments: