Monday, April 20, 2009

More Training


Well, for those of you who didn't know it, we finally made the trip to Nampa and MAF headquarters. And we got our stolen car back too! I'll try and keep this short because I'm not feeling all that great and I want to go to bed, but I'll share a few pictures with you to show you what we've been up to here for the past 4 days.


Here I am with my brand new flight helmet. All MAF pilots are required to wear this helmet when they are flying a Cessna 206 (6 passenger). It's surprisingly comfortable and it will be a great tool for using overseas!

And here we are in class, learning about adapting to the cultures we will soon find ourselves in! Every couple in this room will interact and serve with a different culture. We will literally soon find ourselves all over the world!

No comments: