Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Day


It's come and gone, and it was a great time! My sister and her family were here as well as my brother and his girlfriend. And of course there was plenty of great food! Me and my brother spent most of our time bowling and golfing on the Wii, and playing ping pong. Joy and I also spent most of our time fighting off a cold. I think we're just getting over it now.

Tomorrow we fly back to Portland and will be there until Monday, when we begin our drive down to California. We've decided to pack up a UHaul truck and take pretty much all of our stuff down to Joy's mom's house for storage. It will be a busy week for us, and we appreciate your prayers. Pray for our safety in traveling, and that our time in California will be fruitful. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had a lot to be thankful for. I know we have had an incredible year and a lot of big decisions and accomplishments have been made in our lives. And it's all to show the glory of God! He is amazing!

No comments: