Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall Colors



Every day it looks a little more like fall around here, although the temperatures still remind us that summer is holding on with an iron fist. Yesterday and today it was about 90 degrees, but the trees are telling a different story as they slowly turn from green to yellow and orange.

Since airplanes have been such a big part of my life for the past 7 years, it's kind of been fun to take a step back and focus on something else for a change. Don't get me wrong, I haven't flown for 4 months now, and I definitely still have the itch! But it's been fun to do ministry without the airplane too, and focus more on relationships. I love hearing people's stories and how excited they are for us and our ministry. It's fun to get to know people better.

Here's one I had to dust off from the archives. Ever since I was little, I could spot an airplane or helicopter with no problem, and I couldn't help but look, a habit that still exists today!

We appreciate your prayers and support of our ministry. What a great team we already have with us! We're going to make a great impact in Africa! If you'd like to join the team, feel free to contact us or go to the MAF website and read our biography at www.maf.org/konop

No comments: