Monday, January 14, 2008

One In A Million

Unlike the past 3 months, Sunday was one of those days that only comes around once. It was so nice I just had to stretch the 206 wings a little and get out of Vancouver. I took Joy on a scenic tour of the Cascades; during the trip I was testing my cross-country skills without using the GPS. It was hard to focus on flying the airplane with views like this....
The mountain pictured is Mt. Hood. Joy and I had a great time. It was so good to feel the sunshine on our faces and have to wear sunglasses again!
We've been busy throughout the winter, working on airplanes, going to seminars, and traveling. Here I am working on a magneto that was taken of our 172.

Our official MAF application is now completed and will be sent in pretty soon. And our technical evaluation is scheduled for the last two weeks in April, which is really exciting. It's nice to feel like things are moving along. On Saturday we also sat in on an MAF ministry partnership seminar. There was some good information to learn and we got some pointers on how to better encourage people to join team Konop.

More to come later!

No comments: