Monday, May 23, 2011

Watch Out!

Believe it or not, it's sometimes very difficult to see other airplanes when you're flying around.  I saw this guy as I was cruising along at 10,500 feet.  After a few evasive maneuvers, I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos so I would have some proof that this was a really close call!  You have to watch out for those MAF pilots!

Ok Ok...so this whole thing was planned.  It just so happened that our Caravan and 206 were going to the same place at the same time.  I took several photos as Joey zoomed by.  I was actually descending, so I was going as fast as I could, but I still only had seconds to make the most of this opportunity.  This photo was actually taken about 8:30am in the morning; I added the "sun" and the warm colors :)

No comments: