Saturday, January 9, 2010

Discoveries



Hi everybody, it's Kaitlyn! Guess what?! I'm learning so many new things and discovering so much of my surroundings. Mommy said that since I can somewhat sit up on my own, I get my own chair at the dinner table, that's exciting! I always like dinner time because that means I get to play for a little while. Mommy and daddy give me a bunch of plastic things that are all connected together; some of them even make funny noises when I push them in a certain spot. I've never heard a lot of these noises before so they're kind of strange to me.



I'm also starting to discover what mommy and daddy keep calling my hands. They're pretty interesting, and really useful for lots of things...like chewing on and holding my toys. I'm also learning what it means to be "cold." Every time we go outside mommy and daddy say that it's cold. All I know is that my new-found fingers feel like they're going to fall off and it gets hard to breathe.



One thing me and daddy have in common is that we get kinda cranky when we're sleepy, so when we get on mommy's nerves, we just take little mini naps together.



Well, that's all for now! Thanks for listening!

No comments: