Monday, November 2, 2009

Ca roule!

[It's rolling] We've just finished our most recent newsletter, unfortunately I'm not computer savvy enough to get it on here. If you'd like a copy of it, you can email me at ckonop@maf.org and I can send you a copy! You can also find our most recent newsletters on our MAF website at www.maf.org/konop Everything is going well here. Winter is slowing taking over; I think it's supposed to snow for the better part of this coming weekend. We'll see if it decides to stick around for a while this time! Kaitlyn is keeping us plenty busy, along with our studies and required* social events. *That's right, we're "required" to attend at least one social activity each week to help us develop our French communication skills. We're getting sleep whenever we get the opportunity. Even as I'm writing this, I think Kaitlyn is sleeping, so I might go catch a few winks before she wakes up again! We're praying for you!

No comments: